Security issues members-only posting
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 36,191 messages, beginning Feb 1995
- 4 messages added yesterday
Security issues members-only posting November 2007
john decot — 119513187715 Nov 2007*
Hi, I am new to ipsec and trying to connect my bsd server with win 2000. I have succeeded to tunnel using pre-shared key. But regarding certificate , ...
Mike Tancsa — 119556702420 Nov 2007*
I have been playing around with 3 ath based FreeBSD boxes and seem to have got everything going via WPA and a common PSK for 802.11x auth. However, I ...
JP — 119564346521 Nov 2007*
Running freeBSD 6.1 After changing chkrootkit to the latest version V. 0.47 and compiling it then running it I get the following: ==<SNIPPIT...
FreeBSD Security Advisories — 119635387929 Nov 2007
= FreeBSD-SA-07:09.random Security Advisory The FreeBSD Project Topic: Random value disclosure Category: core Module: sys_dev_random Announced: 2007-1...
FreeBSD Security Advisories — 119635390229 Nov 2007
= FreeBSD-SA-07:10.gtar Security Advisory The FreeBSD Project Topic: gtar directory traversal vulnerability Category: contrib Module: contrib_tar Anno...