Security issues members-only posting
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 36,175 messages, beginning Feb 1995
- 0 messages added yesterday
Security issues members-only posting January 2008
Anjang Aki — 119927520802 Jan 2008*
Greetings, I've been looking for a proper way to to track down user's activity inside the shell as I'm helping my colleague to configure a...
Gunther Mayer — 119943470904 Jan 2008*
Hi there, I'm still running 6.2 on various servers without any tweaks (GENERIC kernel, binary updates via freebsd-update etc.) but lots of ports (...
Anjang Aki — 120001243011 Jan 2008*
hi! all, i'm using oidentd-2.0.8 installed through /usr/ports/security/oidentd for ident authentication what puzzled me is when im starting the da...
Raffaele De Lorenzo — 120032324714 Jan 2008
Upgrade: 1) Added IPv6 Support (need to be tested) Cheers Raffaele Hi, i added a native (client) Socks V4/V5 support inside FreeBSD libc library. The ...
FreeBSD Security Advisories — 120035217914 Jan 2008
= FreeBSD-SA-08:01.pty Security Advisory The FreeBSD Project Topic: pty snooping Category: core Module: libc_stdlib / libutil Announced: 2008-01-14 Cr...
FreeBSD Security Advisories — 120037532815 Jan 2008*
= FreeBSD-SA-08:02.libc Security Advisory The FreeBSD Project Topic: inet_network() buffer overflow Category: core Module: libc Announced: 2008-01-14 ...
Jordi Espasa Clofent — 120038398715 Jan 2008*
Hi all, I need to install an anti-rootkid in a lot of servers. I know that there're several options: tripwire, aide, chkrootkit... ¿What do you p...
Jordi Espasa Clofent — 120112404823 Jan 2008*
Hi all, ¿Is there any app like denyhosts but intended for MySQLd service? We have a mysql ports (3306) opened for remote connections, and obviousl...