Security issues members-only posting
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 36,188 messages, beginning Feb 1995
- 4 messages added yesterday
Security issues members-only posting March 2012
Colin Percival — 133104273506 Mar 2012
Hello Everyone, On March 31st, FreeBSD 7.3 will reach its End of Life and will no longer be supported by the FreeBSD Security Team. Users of FreeBSD 7...
Geoff McDonald — 133286412127 Mar 2012
A few days before Christmas (Dec 23, 2011) you guys pushed out a critical remote-code-execution patch affecting Telnet (FreeBSD-SA-11:08.telnetd, CVE-...