) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 709 messages, beginning May 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
WG: Accessibility May 2009
Humbert, Joseph A — 124153676705 May 2009
Hi All Sakai Accessibility Folks! This is a reminder about the Sakai Accessibility Working Group bi-weekly meeting Here is the info: Dial-in# (812) 85...