) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 704 messages, beginning May 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
WG: Accessibility November 2009
Michael S Elledge — 125718775902 Nov 2009
Interesting article about museum accessibility. Mike...
Vivie Sinou — 125726078303 Nov 2009*
Hi, all - We are in the process of adding additional Access Keys in Mneme, Melete, and Jforum for core / common user actions. I want to make sure that...
Humbert, Joseph A — 125728235203 Nov 2009
We are having a meeting this week. Connection info: (812) 856-3600 Pin: 002264# Agenda: 1. Skill sets needed by accessibility testers to use new proto...
Humbert, Joseph A — 125847264117 Nov 2009
Hi All! We will be having the bi-weekly SAKAI Accessibility Working Group teleconference this Thursday November 19, 2009 from 2pm-3pm EST. The confere...
Richwine, Brian L — 125857646318 Nov 2009
I found this forwarded email informative from the Sakai Management list. I wonder what place accessibility has in any inclusion criteria that is devel...
Richwine, Brian L — 125865734419 Nov 2009*
Here are the ideas Eli and have working on... From: Richwine, Brian L Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 1:48 PM To: Richwine, Brian L Cc: Eli Cochran ...
Eli Cochran — 125865981319 Nov 2009
Look at the links near Categories of Review http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MG... specifically: Technical Elements and Interoperability Wor...
Richwine, Brian L — 125893595923 Nov 2009*
Over the last few semesters at the ATC, we've had to put more and more energy into make math accessible for our students. We've been disappoin...
Michael S Elledge — 125901227523 Nov 2009
Hi Brian-- Here is a protocol I've used in the past for evaluating apps and websites with JAWS. I only gave it a cursory update, so it may benefit...