) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 701 messages, beginning May 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
WG: Accessibility June 2010
Richwine, Brian L — 127782466629 Jun 2010
Observations on: "BS 8878:2010: Web Accessibility - Code of Practice - DRS." BSI Standards Draft Review. Web. Accessed 29 June 2010. ...
Richwine, Brian L — 127791797530 Jun 2010
Hello! The bi-weekly Sakai Accessibility Working Group meets again Thursday, July 1st, at 2 pm EDT - 11 am PDT. To attend, please dial the following p...