) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 701 messages, beginning May 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
WG: Accessibility July 2010
Richwine, Brian L — 127800256701 Jul 2010
Hello, We are adding Sakai 2.x Jira tickets discussion to the agenda. I've edited the current project's wiki page and created a table that lis...
Richwine, Brian L — 127853331907 Jul 2010*
Hello Gonzalo, I hope you had a wonderful holiday! I've created a page listing 6 Jira tickets with the potential for back porting to Sakai 2.6.x. ...
Richwine, Brian L — 127853510307 Jul 2010
Hello Beth, There are 5 other jira tickets related to the FCK editor that I know of (I've pooled them here: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/dis...
Richwine, Brian L — 127912064614 Jul 2010
Hello! The bi-weekly Sakai Accessibility Working Group meets again Thursday, July 15th, at 2 pm EDT - 11 am PDT. To attend, please dial the following ...
Richwine, Brian L — 127921780115 Jul 2010
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/2A... Brian Richwine Adaptive Technology Support Specialist Adaptive Technology and Accessibility Centers I...
Richwine, Brian L — 127974644921 Jul 2010*
Hi, On the Outstanding Sakai 2.x Jira Ticket Discussion page there is a section for Jira tickets we are considering closing with a resolution of ...
Richwine, Brian L — 128041288429 Jul 2010*
Hello! The bi-weekly Sakai Accessibility Working Group meets Thursday, July 29th, at 2 pm EDT (11 am PDT). To attend, please dial the following phone ...
Richwine, Brian L — 128042735229 Jul 2010*
I haven't been able to access the fluid project's web site in a couple days (fluidproject.org). Does anyone know if they've taken down the...