) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 704 messages, beginning May 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
WG: Accessibility August 2010
Richwine, Brian L — 128092965704 Aug 2010
FYI: If anyone is interested in commenting on the WCAG 2.0 Techniques documents: From: Richwine, Brian L Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 08:17:29 -0500 Message...
Richwine, Brian L — 128162599912 Aug 2010
The bi-weekly Sakai Accessibility Working Group meets today, Thursday, August 12th, at 2 pm EDT (11 am PDT). To attend, please dial the following phon...
Richwine, Brian L — 128215193518 Aug 2010
Relative to SAK-8169 (http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-8169), I am seeking input so I can understand how to proceed on developing a solution fo...
Richwine, Brian L — 128266353624 Aug 2010
The Assistive Technology Industry Association is conducting a survey to gain knowledge on the needs of the development community in incorporating acce...
Richwine, Brian L — 128276372725 Aug 2010
Hi, We should discuss this in tomorrow's Sakai Accessibility WG Teleconference. This an interesting opportunity! -Brian -Original Message- From: R...
Richwine, Brian L — 128283205626 Aug 2010
The bi-weekly Sakai Accessibility Working Group meets today, Thursday, August 26th, at 2 pm EDT (11 am PDT). To attend, please dial the following phon...
Eli Cochran — 128283541126 Aug 2010*
My favorite gadget blog, Gizmodo, has a pretty good article on how the blind "see" the web. http://gizmodo.com/5620079/giz-explains-how-b......