) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 704 messages, beginning May 2009
- 1 messages added yesterday
WG: Accessibility December 2010
Richwine, Brian L — 129158878505 Dec 2010*
Hi, I'm musing over a fix for an accessibility problem where the value attribute of input elements doesn't include any pronounceable words (li...
Richwine, Brian L — 129225720513 Dec 2010
The accessibility page in the Sakai online help for Sakai 2.x is out of date. Mary Stores and I recently updated the information used for IU's Sak...
Richwine, Brian L — 129251879416 Dec 2010
Hi, We are canceling today's Sakai Accessibility Teleconference. If you have updates or issues to report, please send them to the list. The access...
Hedrick Charles — 129278090019 Dec 2010
I'm trying to arrange for all critical and blocker issues that showed in the 2.8 review to be fixed by 2.8 release. One issue is the matching ques...