) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 704 messages, beginning May 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
WG: Accessibility February 2011
Richwine, Brian L — 129735706510 Feb 2011
Note: New Conference Call Number - See connect information below. Hello, The Sakai Accessibility Working Group meets today, Thursday Feb 10th, 2011 at...
Michael S Elledge — 129849689123 Feb 2011*
Hi Everyone-- In the last Sakai Accessibility call (2/7) I volunteered to put together a list of vendors who offer accessibility compliance services. ...
Richwine, Brian L — 129857371424 Feb 2011
Note: New Conference Call Number - See connect information below. Hello, The Sakai Accessibility Working Group meets today, Thursday Feb 24th, 2011 at...
Michael S Elledge — 129857530724 Feb 2011
Original Message Subject: RE: [WG: Accessibility] Possible Vendors for Sakai Accessibility Certification Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:56:36 -0600 From: M...
lucia greco — 129860293825 Feb 2011*
Hello: I disagree with this statement. Nfb represent blind people. They do not have a good grasp of all disabilities. I would add inclusive technologi...