) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 709 messages, beginning May 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
WG: Accessibility July 2011
DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ — 131045512212 Jul 2011
Hi all, As you may know, during last year i18n is being pushed up in order to improve its support in each Sakai release. During last LA conference we ...
Richwine, Brian L — 131187017328 Jul 2011
Hello, The Sakai Accessibility Working Group teleconference meets again today, Thursday July 28, 2011 at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific. The focus of Toda...