) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 709 messages, beginning May 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
WG: Accessibility July 2012
Humbert, Joseph A — 134209740312 Jul 2012
Hello everyone, This is a reminder that the next teleconference for the Accessibility WG will be Today, Thursday July 12th at 2 PM Eastern. Phone: 812...
Humbert, Joseph A — 134263987018 Jul 2012
Hello everyone, This is a reminder that the next teleconference for the Accessibility WG will be Tomorrow, Thursday July 19th at 2 PM Eastern. Phone: ...
Humbert, Joseph A — 134313975424 Jul 2012
Hello everyone, This is a reminder that the next teleconference for the Accessibility WG will be this Thursday July 26th at 2 PM Eastern. Phone: 812-8...
Humbert, Joseph A — 134314208724 Jul 2012
Hi All, Just to be clear the meeting is on Thursday July 26th, 2012, NOT tomorrow. - Joe From: On Behalf Of Humbert, Joseph A Sent: Tuesday, July 24, ...
Eric Mitchell — 134374133631 Jul 2012*
Hi Folks, Today's conference call was interesting in spite of my limited knowledge of the group. I am looking forward to participating where it ma...
Humbert, Joseph A — 134374354031 Jul 2012
Hi All, Unfortunately, due to some scheduling conflicts, I will not be able to lead the Sakai Accessibility teleconference this week (August 2nd). I e...
Humbert, Joseph A — 134374625731 Jul 2012
Hi All, The notes for our previous teleconference have been posted: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/2... Thankx again to Mary for taking s...