Advocacy and discussion about Ubuntu in New Zealand
) (Recent threads
) (280 other Ubuntu lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 867 messages, beginning Sep 2006
- 0 messages added yesterday
Advocacy and discussion about Ubuntu in New Zealand November 2006
Aaron Whitehouse — 116238678001 Nov 2006
Hello all, Just a note to let you all know that Jono has blogged about the community/LoCo-related specs that are up for discussion at the next Ubuntu ...
michael — 116259020503 Nov 2006
Hello all, Just thought I would take this short time to say hi to all here on the NZ Ubuntu mailing list. My name is Michael Davis and I am from Kaita...
Robin Liang — 116408782221 Nov 2006
Hello fellow Ubuntu user (Ubuntuer? Ubunter??). My name is Robin and just wanna say hi to all the people here on the list. I currently live in Aucklan...
Tyler Stevens — 116410739621 Nov 2006*
Hi, I have the latest version of Ubuntu, and I have one user account which is mine that I use to log in. I don't know how to set up other ones fo...
Matthew McGowan — 116422423122 Nov 2006
Hey, My name is matthew, been using Ubuntu since breezy. I am an Aucklander going to uni. Pretty chuffed to see that http://www.google.com/trends?q=ub...
Laurent Schwarzenberger — 116441139024 Nov 2006
I too have been using Ubuntu since Breezy. I personally haven't found any real websites for an Ubuntu team etc... I could be very wrong. There is...
Craig Box — 116475081728 Nov 2006*
Hi everyone, I volunteered to be the team contact for the Ubuntu NZ LoCo team because I felt we could pull together a good group in NZ (which we have)...