Advocacy and discussion about Ubuntu in New Zealand
) (Recent threads
) (280 other Ubuntu lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 867 messages, beginning Sep 2006
- 0 messages added yesterday
Advocacy and discussion about Ubuntu in New Zealand May 2007
Tim Hughes — 117819115203 May 2007*
I am upgrading from Edgy 6.10 (fully updated) to Feisty using the alternate cd. After 2 hours the process is unchanging at: update-initramfs: Generati...
Dominic Scheirlinck — 117823666303 May 2007*
Is anyone keeping an eye on the change to NZDST this year? http://tinyurl.com/3alozw (dia.govt.nz) Won't it require a update to the tzdata packag...
() — 117951507418 May 2007
works with an off the shelf build. Jason Taylor --=_Part_13592_28501012.1180568795229 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Enc...
Nate Walker — 118049155030 May 2007
Just make sure its not top-of-the-line brand new and you should be alright :) NateJust find one and use it?...
mmp36 — 118057409431 May 2007
On my laptop (NEC Versa A2100, getting a bit old), Edgy runs fine, but I haven't been able to get Feisty Xubuntu working properly. I think the De...