Advocacy and discussion about Ubuntu in New Zealand
) (Recent threads
) (280 other Ubuntu lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 867 messages, beginning Sep 2006
- 0 messages added yesterday
Advocacy and discussion about Ubuntu in New Zealand January 2010
Paul Stockley — 126310621510 Jan 2010*
Hi: Seasonal Whatsits to all from a lurker. Can anyone help me with these?1) A summary of my problem to date:I have a new install of 9.10, clean on an...
Reinhold Pam Muller — 126336601513 Jan 2010*
Hi ho folks I am running 8.04 lts as a file server (with 5 other PC's both Win and Linux having access to it) and it has a 80 gig hard drive that...
Reinhold Pam Muller — 126496759031 Jan 2010*
Hi folks need to pick your brain again Our Scout group owns 40 pc's (P4 2.4 ghz or higher / 1 gig ram / 40 Gig HD) - UNI hand me downs about 4 ye...