) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 222 messages, beginning Apr 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
opensuse-java.opensuse.org June 2008
Kirill Kirillov — 121379870318 Jun 2008*
Hello all. 1) I've improved jMemorize.spec  according to java guidelines, so it can be included to Factory. I've question about it: please ...
Denny Beyer — 121387314819 Jun 2008*
Hi guy's, since quite some time i am not able to build java packages which require "native2ascii" for the x86_64 platform in Factory. Do...
Michal Vyskocil — 121457648327 Jun 2008
Hi all, JFI I've created two new pages on a wiki, with informations about Java. http://en.opensuse.org/Java/Packaging/RPM_Mac... is the descriptio...