) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 222 messages, beginning Apr 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
opensuse-java.opensuse.org August 2008
Roberto Mannai — 121823659808 Aug 2008*
Hi all For a test I've just installed: java-1_7_0-icedtea on my opensuse11 box. "java -version" command crashes with an error. In order ...
Denny Beyer — 121872996314 Aug 2008*
Hello there, i wanted to package a few libs/programs developed using the Eclipse IDE. While with netbeans this seems easy enough (because ant scripts ...
Roberto Mannai — 121873970114 Aug 2008*
Hi all Does anyone know what is the "com.sun.image.codec.jpeg." package destiny? As far I understand, in openjdk 6 it is handled with a patc...