Primary discussion list for GNU Wget
) (Recent threads
) (384 other GNU lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,549 messages, beginning Mar 2010
- 1 messages added yesterday
Primary discussion list for GNU Wget February 2012
Peter Genczler — 132812167001 Feb 2012*
Hello, I would like to use wget for windows(Wget 1.11.4) refresh my dtdns account only, so I use the -q option, but wget makes output file :-(. My win...
Gijs van Tulder — 132835007604 Feb 2012*
Hi, Another small problem in the WARC section: wget crashes with a segmentation fault if you have WARC output enabled and try to download a file large...
antoine sauray — 132877384509 Feb 2012*
hello, First i wanted to say that wget in an incredible software and i use it veryoften. The problem is that i use it on windows and there's somet...
Jean Collin — 132888899610 Feb 2012*
trying a simple script to get a file using wget cd /jffs/usr/sbin /jffs/usr/bin/wget -d "http://www.true.mistral.co.uk/ipcam/pan.txt" echo ...
Ian Macky — 133033406727 Feb 2012
Hi, I have run into an unfortunate case with wget that I cannot find a solution to (have read the man page several times, perhaps I missed it?): 1. I ...
kedar mhaswade — 133033490127 Feb 2012*
When I do man wget  it shows: NAME Wget - The non-interactive network downloader. Shouldn't it show the name as "wget" and not ...
Tawanda Musesengwa — 133050273729 Feb 2012
hie I have this site im trying to mirror / download onto my machine for offline viewing but am failing to put the right switches / wget commands. I ne...