Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms.
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 658 messages, beginning Jul 2005
- 0 messages added yesterday
Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms. January 2006
Smudo — 113663016407 Jan 2006
Hi! Sadly though I've been experiencing 2 problems with the hpasmcli: 1. It locks. (As Greg wrote in October, I've the same result: After a sh...
Graham Lewis — 113689048210 Jan 2006
Dual core means two processors on one physical chip. If you have one physical dual-core processor like the Intel Xeon (or AMD Athlon) in your box it w...
Marc G. Fournier — 113690328710 Jan 2006*
'k, I'm a bit confused, since I didn't quite get what I was looking for, but it was what I ordered *sigh* And, in fact, might actually be ...
Marc G. Fournier — 113700177811 Jan 2006*
I'm in the process of bringing up a new HP DL360 server ... I configured it as a RAID1+0, and everything is looking good ... just noticed this on ...
Marc G. Fournier — 113709059312 Jan 2006*
'k, I figured out to go to the IP on the web to see the iLO interface, but, how do you do SSH into the box? I see the configuration options throug...
Marc G. Fournier — 113721795714 Jan 2006*
I posted something to the HP Forums about this, see if I get anything over the weekend, but figured I'd pop a note to the list to see if anyone el...
sumardi — 113755512618 Jan 2006
Dear all, I have Proliant ML350 G3 Server that act as Mail-Server, using onboard SCSI for HDD controller.Now i want to upgrade the Storage hardware to...
Marc G. Fournier — 113777691220 Jan 2006*
Just to document this, in case others hit the situation ... The one 'issue' that I've had so far with the new DL360 G4p was that when I tr...
Niek Dekker — 113778993620 Jan 2006*
Hi, I am trying to run hpasmd 7.22 (obtained from http://people.freebsd.org/~jcagle/) on a proliant DL360 G1 running FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE. It complains...