Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms.
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 657 messages, beginning Jul 2005
- 2 messages added yesterday
Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms. December 2006
Marc G. Fournier — 116565313209 Dec 2006
I swore I had this information saved somewhere, but can't find it in my mailbox, nor am I finding anything on Google ... Subject says it all ... a...
Marc G. Fournier — 116572922510 Dec 2006
I swore I had it saved here somewhere, but can't seem to find it in my mailboxes :( I have an HP Proliant DL360 G4p server (well, a few, actually)...
Michael Bakker — 116601468013 Dec 2006*
Hi, I'm thinking about purchasing a DL320s thats coming with a Smart Array P400 controller. According to the supported harwarelist its not listed ...
brad miele — 116606365814 Dec 2006
hi, my comabny just upgrade ilo licenses on all of my machines. the new version has something called a virtual cdrom. Has anyone used this? I tried us...
Øystein Kaldhol — 116610861114 Dec 2006*
Idevice? The ILO virtual media will appear as a physical device to the OS. Since it= is accessible under boot, we use it to remote install servers. Pl...
Geoff Buckingham — 116611309714 Dec 2006
You need to confirm you have the correct drivers in your kernel. I believe, but do not know, that the CD appears as a scsi CD through the USB/cam stac...
Edwin Groothuis — 116725337527 Dec 2006
Greetings, I have been asked to update the ILO, BIOS and RAID card on the DL3xx's we have. I'm afraid that there might go something terrible w...
Marc G. Fournier — 116726368327 Dec 2006*
so, I'm still missing a step here somewhere ... First, this is an HP Proliant Server ... I've tried using ssh and telnet to connect to iLO, an...
nospam — 116742743529 Dec 2006*
Hi, My server crashes, and all i see on screen is, .. sleeping thread shutting down remaining cpu's or something like that, suggestions?? I...