Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms.
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 658 messages, beginning Jul 2005
- 0 messages added yesterday
Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms. May 2007
Francesco Comi — 117819375803 May 2007*
I'm going to buy an HP Proliant server ML115. This is the exact model: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b... I'm wonderint particul...
Rainer Duffner — 117829323504 May 2007*
Hi, I have a HP DL320 (G5, IIRC - Woodcrest Xeon) with two 80 GB SATA disks that seem to hang on the built-in Intel SATA "F-RAID" (Fake-RAID...
Rob Crommentuijn — 117829475904 May 2007*
I have installed 2 HP proliant servers with 6.2 (ML380G5 and ML370G3). In order to get the systems to boot after the install was to set the "Maxb...
Kai Gallasch — 117861841108 May 2007*
Hi. I was wondering whether this works to expand a smart array 5i under FreeBSD. Example: I have a DL360 G3 with a smart array 5i and a raid 0+1 consi...
Anders Nordby — 117984615322 May 2007*
Hi, To ease the configuration of the Virtual Serial Port, I was thinking the best way to do it was to set up VSP on COM1, and have the external serial...