Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms.
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 657 messages, beginning Jul 2005
- 0 messages added yesterday
Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms. December 2008
Smita Jadhav — 122831779803 Dec 2008*
Hello,Can you please quickly let me know the the specifications and compatibility issues(if any) required for freebsd on HP Proliant DL380 G5 ...
bf.mbox — 123028807226 Dec 2008*
Configuration: OS FreeBSD 7.0 System: HP Proliant DL380 Apache 1.3.41 PHP-5.2.8 I recently changed my httpd.conf file to allow NameVirtualHost as well...