Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms.
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 658 messages, beginning Jul 2005
- 0 messages added yesterday
Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms. October 2009
Grzegorz Bystrzyński — 125447208002 Oct 2009
Hello, I am running FreeBSD 7.2 amd64 on a Proliant DL380 G4. I downloaded hpasm 7.22 from the website, tweaked the INSTALL file so it could be instal...
daniel — 125561420515 Oct 2009
Offers stand below as an English available Hallo- verdiene endlich Geld durch Twitterwenn ein Twitter Account vorhanden sein sollte dann gehts sofort ...
RA Cohen — 125613323321 Oct 2009
I would try and move the entire array to another functioning machine and let it rebuild there. I wish there were some offline utilities to help but I...
Barry Friedman — 125617125222 Oct 2009*
OS: FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE-p2 Machine: HP Proliant DL380G4 SCSI Raid Controller: 6404 The situation is that one disk of a raid5 array failed. When the ma...