Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms.
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 658 messages, beginning Jul 2005
- 1 messages added yesterday
Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms. April 2010
Dušátko Jan — 127075404508 Apr 2010*
Hi, do someone have experience with HP ProLiant ML350 G6 X5650 2P 12GB-R P410i/1GB FBWC SFF 750W RPS Server (P/N: 594874-xx1)? I would like to upgrade...
Vitalik Lelik — 127105880112 Apr 2010*
Hello. Sorry for my English, its not very good :) I have 1 question: we have Compaq Proliant CL380 server, and I attempted install FreeBSD on it, but ...
Christoph Weber-Fahr — 127119063813 Apr 2010
Hello, on a new HP Proliant DL385 G6 I have a P410 with BBWC and 8 hard drives in RAID5. (BBWC is Battery Backed Write Cache Enabler, and the controll...