Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms.
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 657 messages, beginning Jul 2005
- 2 messages added yesterday
Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms. April 2011
Ser Gergely — 130216483807 Apr 2011*
Hello, I have an ML330 G3 (two 2.8 GHz XEON CPU, 3 GB RAM, Smart Array, etc.) and I've installed a PC-BSD v8.2 on it and it was (it is) slow. I fo...