) (Recent threads
) (87 other Freedesktop.org lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 771 messages, beginning Sep 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
nice.lists.freedesktop.org January 2011
Ladislao Bastetti — 129529782617 Jan 2011*
Hello, I'm running debian etch, and I'm trying to compile libnice , getting errors . Kernel is 2.6.18-6-686 . I need libnice version >=0.0....
Gunther V — 129531548418 Jan 2011*
Hello all, I get the following compile erros related to IPV6: *In function 'stun_socket':* */nice/stun/usages/bind.c:245: error: 'SOL_IPV6...
Youness Alaoui — 129557375721 Jan 2011
Hi everyone! A new major version of libnice has just been release : v0.1.0! As always, you can download it from here : http://nice.freedesktop.org/rel...
Tom Kaminski — 129557393821 Jan 2011*
I've came across a scenario where gather candidate done event never gets triggered. This happens if you disconnect one of your local network inter...
Dawid Ciepliński — 129617279727 Jan 2011*
Hello, All I'm trying to make the example code (http://nice.freedesktop.org/libnice/NiceAgent...) contact stund. Unfortunately, I keep getting `ST...