) (Recent threads
) (3 other MapFish lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 3,546 messages, beginning Nov 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
francesco marucci — 136938255024 May 2013
dear all, I installed correctly the Mapfish Print application under tomcat6 and it is working well. But I have a strange behavior with the WMS type la...
Angelos Tzotsos — 136845385113 May 2013*
Hi all, I am trying to print Greek text in MapFish demo application deployed in OSGeoLive 6.5 without success so far: I have managed to compile and in...
Roberto Marzocchi — 136707894127 Apr 2013*
Dear all, I have a webgis running on apache server and I tried to install mapfish-print module on the apache-tomcat server. I created a proxy adding t...
Johannes Weskamm — 136689102325 Apr 2013
Hi, I tried to compile the latest Print Servlet from https://github.com/mapfish/mapfish-print/ I tried to compile the master and the 1.2.x branch by c...
Dolf Andringa — 136618115117 Apr 2013*
Hi all, I am using mapfish, and it's print module in my webapplication. I have a problem though, when printing maps. It seemed from my webapplicat...
See more recent threads