Transport Area Working Group
) (Recent threads
) (187 other Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,209 messages, beginning Mar 2011
- 0 messages added yesterday
Transport Area Working Group (tsvwg.ietf.org)
Gorry Fairhurst — 137166584119 Jun 2013*
This email announces the beginning of a short working group last call for draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest-10, "Byte and Packet Congestion Notif...
Salvatore Loreto — 137162527419 Jun 2013*
Hi there, Karen (in cc) and I have reviewed together the draft and written down the following comments and suggestions - Section 5.1: CWND Handling fo...
internet-drafts — 137161648819 Jun 2013
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working ...
Dave Taht — 137149673817 Jun 2013
This draft "updates" RFC2309 which has already been obsoleted by one of it's original authors and a replacement draft ( http://tools.iet...
Mirko Sužnjević — 137120954314 Jun 2013
Hello, We have just submitted the new version of draft draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-01 renamed Delay Limits and Multiplexing Policies to be employe...
See more recent threads