Users list for GNU GLOBAL
) (Recent threads
) (382 other GNU lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 141 messages, beginning May 2010
- 0 messages added yesterday
Users list for GNU GLOBAL (help-global.gnu.org)
RCY — 136650582221 Apr 2013*
gtags-find-tag in emacs opens the GTAGS SELECT buffer, which takes up the entire frame. Selecting an entry in this buffer opens the file in a buffer t...
Shiyuan — 136643174120 Apr 2013*
Hi. I have two source trees, say,/packages/A, /packages/B, under each directory, I have GPATH, GRTAGS, GTAGS. I have a function f1() which appears in ...
Leo Liu — 136075985513 Feb 2013*
Hello, I am confused by the meaning of 'symbol' as found in 'man global'. In particular, the output from 'global -c' and ...
Alain Kalker — 136028906908 Feb 2013
Perhaps not all of you know this, but it is possible (and very convenient :-) to serve the website generated by for example: $ htags --suggest2 using ...
Leo Liu — 135987465503 Feb 2013*
Hi there, I have system libs/pkgs specified in GTAGSLIBPATH and often get something like the following: ../../../../../../usr/local/java/1.6/classes/j...
See more recent threads