General discussion list for the Python programming language
) (Recent threads
) (98 other Python lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- High traffic list: 30+ messages per day
- This list contains about 649,483 messages, beginning Feb 1999
- 88 messages added yesterday
General discussion list for the Python programming language (python-list.python.org)
Ahmed Abdulshafy — 137167113119 Jun 2013*
I'm reading the Python.org tutorial right now, and I found this part rather strange and incomprehensible to me> Important warning: The default ...
(Roy Smith) — 137167077419 Jun 2013*
I've got a 170 MB file I want to search for lines that look like: [2010-10-20 16:47:50.339229 -04:00] INFO (6): songza.amie.history - ENQUEUEING: ...
augustofec — 137166897719 Jun 2013*
Hello! This is my first post in this group and the reason why I came across here is that, despite my complete lack of knowledge in the programming are...
Νικόλαος Κούρας — 137166607819 Jun 2013*
A few questiosn about encoding please:I mean utf-8 could use 1 byte for storing the 1st 256 characters. I meant up to 256, not above 256.A surrogate p...
alphonse23 — 137166486619 Jun 2013*
I'm currently trying to make sense of Python's Timsort function. From the wikipedia page I was told the algorithm is located somewhere here: h...
See more recent threads