General discussion list for the Python programming language
) (Recent threads
) (98 other Python lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- High traffic list: 30+ messages per day
- This list contains about 649,459 messages, beginning Feb 1999
- 88 messages added yesterday
General discussion list for the Python programming language (python-list.python.org)
augustofec — 137165062219 Jun 2013*
Hello! This is my first post in this group and the reason why I came across here is that, despite my complete lack of knowledge in the programming are...
andrewblundon — 137165037319 Jun 2013*
Hi there, Sorry for the complete beginner question but I thought the readers here might be able to provide me with some guidance. I've done some p...
(Roy Smith) — 137164706819 Jun 2013*
I've got a 170 MB file I want to search for lines that look like: [2010-10-20 16:47:50.339229 -04:00] INFO (6): songza.amie.history - ENQUEUEING: ...
zoom — 137164347119 Jun 2013*
Hi, I have a strange problem here. Perhaps someone would care to help me. In the file test.py I have the following code: from scipy import matrix, til...
Νικόλαος Κούρας — 137163822519 Jun 2013*
A few questiosn about encoding please:I mean utf-8 could use 1 byte for storing the 1st 256 characters. I meant up to 256, not above 256.A surrogate p...
See more recent threads