Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion
) (Recent threads
) (75 other Ibiblio lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 987 messages, beginning Nov 2005
- 0 messages added yesterday
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion (cc-nz.lists.ibiblio.org)
Danyl Strype — 136865486615 May 2013*
Kia ora koutou Some time ago I believe I posted to this list about the HumbleIndieBundle, a collection of DRM-free games (some of them under free code...
Matt McGregor — 136816185210 May 2013*
Hi all, This might be of interest: Yesterday I published a case study on Meena Kadri, a Wellington based photographer who uses NC licences AND sells t...
Danyl Strype — 136807388509 May 2013*
Kia ora koutou A group of companies, including Microsoft, Google, NetFlix and the BCC, are attempting to build what I call crippleware ("DRM...
Matt McGregor — 136796123807 May 2013
Hi all, For NZ Music Month, the folks at the National Library have published a second Turnbull Mixtape, once again running with the Creative Commons t...
Matt McGregor — 136753766902 May 2013
Hi all, NZ On Air have just released the responses to its online rights paper, including the response I wrote on behalf of CCANZ: http://www.nzonair.g...
See more recent threads