Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
) (Recent threads
) (35 other Digium lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Moderate traffic list: up to 30 messages per day
- This list contains about 278,173 messages, beginning Sep 2006
- 14 messages added yesterday
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion (asterisk-users.lists.digium.com)
Nick Khamis — 136948185025 May 2013*
Hello Everyone, I have bumped into the thralling penguin page on linux vs solaris for asterisk. Does the benchmark still hold with the newer versions ...
luke devon — 136947586125 May 2013*
Hi I have installed asterisk-gui-2.1.0-rc1 . After I logged in to the GUI , it was continuously refreshing the web browser and trying to load the conf...
Gopalakrishnan N — 136947548825 May 2013*
Hi I have a dialplan as per the following, extensions.conf [avgtest] exten = 100,n,Playback(avgtest/message1) exten = 100,n,Set(rightPIN=1) exten = 10...
Thorsten Göllner — 136940142624 May 2013
Hi, I tried to use Early Media: exten => 1,1,Playback(demo-thanks,noanswer) same => n,Hangup() But when calling my extension I do not hear the v...
luke devon — 136939181424 May 2013*
Hi all , I have managed to install and configure the 1. asterisk-1.8-current 2. dahdi-linux-complete-current I did not faced any issues during the ins...
See more recent threads