) (Recent threads
) (145 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 4,838 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
Jacinta Richardson — 140982487904 Sep 2014*
G'day folk, It's been a while, and I shall endeavour to arrange some kind of meeting before the year is out, I promise. Anyway, I've recen...
Toby Wintermute — 140478851408 Jul 2014
Hi, I haven't kept up with new Perl releases as well as I should.. I've skimmed the deltas, but I wondered if I've missed any improvements...
Malcolm Herbert — 140419444301 Jul 2014*
Is there a way to tell Text::CSV _not_ to escape certain strings? Alternatively, can Text::CSV be told to emit a particular string on an undefined val...
Jacinta Richardson — 140197944605 Jun 2014*
This might be of interest to some folk. Electronic Frontiers Australia, in partnership with ThoughtWorks Australia presents: Creating the Web We Want ...
Mithun Radhakrishnan — 140115032627 May 2014*
I need to do a SSO authentication and do a HTTP GET request for a web service. I get the below response content on doing a basic authentication using ...
See more recent threads