) (Recent threads
) (144 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 4,816 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
David Dick — 139460986112 Mar 2014*
Anyone else want to have a catch up/meeting? It'd be next Wednesday if my dates are correct. Mitre/alternatives? Cheers Dave...
Nigel D'Souza — 139398674605 Mar 2014
Hi All Am looking for a Perl dev to start asap for legacy application development and maintenance. Must have the following: 1. Very good understanding...
Toby Corkindale — 139275778218 Feb 2014*
Hi, Did anyone else read the article (blog post) linked from the Perl Weekly on website sessions? http://perlgeek.de/blog-en/misc/2014-running-... I t...
Gary Smith — 139268530818 Feb 2014*
Hi All, I'm seeing an error in a file here but I think it may be related to the development environment rather than the file. The reason I say tha...
Gary Smith — 139027332521 Jan 2014*
Hi All, As this is my first post to the list I'll do a quick bio. I've been using Perl since v3 - that was for my ISP business where I wrote o...
See more recent threads