) (Recent threads
) (145 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 4,834 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
Toby Wintermute — 140478851408 Jul 2014
Hi, I haven't kept up with new Perl releases as well as I should.. I've skimmed the deltas, but I wondered if I've missed any improvements...
Malcolm Herbert — 140419444301 Jul 2014*
Is there a way to tell Text::CSV _not_ to escape certain strings? Alternatively, can Text::CSV be told to emit a particular string on an undefined val...
Jacinta Richardson — 140197944605 Jun 2014*
This might be of interest to some folk. Electronic Frontiers Australia, in partnership with ThoughtWorks Australia presents: Creating the Web We Want ...
Mithun Radhakrishnan — 140115032627 May 2014*
I need to do a SSO authentication and do a HTTP GET request for a web service. I get the below response content on doing a basic authentication using ...
Alfie John — 140083976123 May 2014*
Hi guys, Playing around with crypto and found the following weird. Can anyone explain why bcrypt_hash() is returning the same hashes for different pla...
See more recent threads