) (Recent threads
) (139 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 4,738 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
Alfie John — 137109651813 Jun 2013*
Hello Perl Mongers, The next Melbourne Perl Mongers meeting will be TONIGHT (Wednesday the 12th of June, 2013) and will start around 6:30pm: Opera Sof...
Scott Penrose — 137109573013 Jun 2013
Anyone with some experience with the salesforce REST API for some contracting hours (estimate about 10). All remotely. Ta Scott...
Toby Corkindale — 137093064911 Jun 2013
I confess to not having seen this site before: http://modulecounts.com/ It's just a tracker for total number of packages on CPAN, and the equivale...
Scott Penrose — 137058181207 Jun 2013*
Hi Perl Mongers Anyone familiar with Dancer and public files? In production, my public files are delivered by Apache, which means I can go to /fred/ a...
Alfie John — 137056815707 Jun 2013*
Hello Perl Mongers, The next Melbourne Perl Mongers meeting will be on Wednesday the 12th of June, 2013 and will start around 6:30pm: Opera Software L...
See more recent threads