Discussion of Open Streetmap in Ireland
) (Recent threads
) (77 other OpenStreetMap lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 506 messages, beginning Aug 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
Discussion of Open Streetmap in Ireland (talk-ie.openstreetmap.org)
Brian Prangle — 136724859229 Apr 2013
Hi everyone We're busy contacting potential sponsors and started thinking that maybe we should be casting our net wider with our European neighbou...
Dave Corley — 136423119025 Mar 2013*
Hi All, I have set up a job in Mapcraft <http://mapcraft.nanodesu.ru> to coordinate the mapping of every building west of the River Corrib this ...
Aidan McGinley — 136119303718 Feb 2013*
Received the Schedule of local roads for Cork this week from Cork County Council. Is there anywhere in particular I can upload it to? It's 10 PDFs...
Aidan McGinley — 135984374202 Feb 2013*
Has anyone ever approached Ordnance Survey Ireland to see if we can get their data released in a similar manner to Ordnance Survey UK - http://wiki.op...
Rory McCann — 135461856904 Dec 2012
Hi all, It's probably about time we had a social OpenStreetMap Ireland Dublin meet up. Some of us will be at the Bull & Castle, in Christchurc...
See more recent threads