Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol
) (Recent threads
) (187 other Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 63 messages, beginning Apr 2011
- 0 messages added yesterday
Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (vrrp.ietf.org)
Adrian Farrel — 136924037322 May 2013
Hello VRRP list, Please be aware of this work in the PIM working group and comment there if you have an opinion. Thanks, Adrian...
sreenatha — 136924037322 May 2013*
Hi Anurag, Modification to algorithm is correct. But this modification is taking care only when Router is in Master state. What about if Backup router...
hammondjohnson — 136709929927 Apr 2013
We are researchers from different parts of the world and conducted a study on the world’s biggest bogus computer science conference WORLDCOMP ( http...
Anurag Kothari (ankothar) — 136189109626 Feb 2013
Some concerns have been raised regarding the following situation / Corner Case: Due to congestion or some other fault in the network the ADVERTISEMENT...
Anurag Kothari (ankothar) — 136131212319 Feb 2013
Hi I want to propose a new Maintenance Event (modification of Shutdown Event) for VRRP (RFC-5798] which would allow to gracefully failover the VRRP Ma...
See more recent threads