About Linux klibc and early userspace issues
) (Recent threads
) (6 other Zytor lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 3,480 messages, beginning Aug 2002
- 0 messages added yesterday
About Linux klibc and early userspace issues (klibc.zytor.com)
Mike Pagano — 137090142410 Jun 2013
Sorry for the previous HTML message. This time in plain text. sscanf can take an integer which specifies the maximum field width. In this test, the fi...
Mike Pagano — 137074181709 Jun 2013
sscanf can take an integer which specifies the maximum field width. In this test, the field width is 1 and the input is a negative number so the test ...
Maciej Żenczykowski — 136979252929 May 2013*
From: Maciej Żenczykowski Google-Bug-Id: 9093057 Change-Id: I75a6cdc0619ae95a0220e8387aa54920701f6209 --- usr/kinit/capabilities.c | 6 +++--- 1 ...
Maciej Żenczykowski — 136850597814 May 2013*
I've run into a problem with building klibc with high parallelism It's not quite predictable, but at a -j of approx 25-30 or more (on a 24 hyp...
klibc-bot for H. Peter Anvin — 136846950613 May 2013
Commit-ID: 0e725b1ec953aafa7cec75a22436319e945f93e1 Gitweb: http://git.kernel.org/?p=libs/klibc/klibc.git... Author: H. Peter Anvin AuthorDate: Mon, 1...
See more recent threads