Discussion of IPsec protocols
) (Recent threads
) (187 other Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,617 messages, beginning Mar 2011
- 1 messages added yesterday
Discussion of IPsec protocols (ipsec.ietf.org)
Black, David — 137159767518 Jun 2013
FYI, Yaron Sheffer's already looked at this and found a couple of typos that will be fixed in the inevitable -02 version - if you also find them, ...
Paul Hoffman — 137096709611 Jun 2013
Dear IPsec folks: The Auto-discovery VPN problem statement draft is now in IETF Last Call, and it's time to move into the real beef: a protocol de...
IETF Secretariat — 137062104907 Jun 2013
Dear Victor Volpe: An IPR disclosure that pertains to your RFC entitled "Negotiation of NAT- Traversal in the IKE" (RFC3947) was submitted t...
IETF Secretariat — 137061784707 Jun 2013
Changed milestone "WG last call on IPv6 configuration payloads", set due date to December 2008 from December 2008. Changed milestone ...
The IESG — 137061253407 Jun 2013
The IESG has received a request from the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG (ipsecme) to consider the following document: - 'Auto Discovery...
See more recent threads