Mobility for IPv4
) (Recent threads
) (187 other Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 254 messages, beginning Mar 2011
- 0 messages added yesterday
Mobility for IPv4 (mip4.ietf.org)
Francisco J. Martinez — 137141420116 Jun 2013
Dear Colleagues, We cordially invite you to send your papers for consideration to our Workshop, which will be organized in conjunction with the MSWIM ...
Liezelle Ann Canadilla — 137052236206 Jun 2013
CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS -- Deadline: JUNE 10, 2013 The Fourth International Conference on e-Learning (ICEL2013) VSB - Technical University of Ostrava...
Francisco J. Martinez — 137046847105 Jun 2013
[Apologies if you receive multiple copies] --- CALL FOR PAPERS Wireless Days 2013 November 13-15, 2013, Valencia, Spain http://www.wirelessdays.org/ T...
Hyoil Kim — 137036471104 Jun 2013
Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP *** Demo due on July 3, 2013 *** ACM WiNTECH 2013: The 8th ACM International Workshop on Wire...
Filip Idzikowski — 136986625529 May 2013
Dear All, Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement. The submission deadline for the Third IEEE Online Conference on Green Communi...
See more recent threads