A networking and social group for discussion on Perl, located in Thousand Oaks, California
) (Recent threads
) (145 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 794 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
A networking and social group for discussion on Perl, located in Thousand Oaks, California (thousand-oaks-pm.pm.org)
Peter Bowen — 141806541308 Dec 2014
Mongers, A quick reminder that there is no Perl Mongers this month. Have a happy holiday! -Peter PETER BOWEN Manager, Software Engineering Work 818-57...
Peter Bowen — 141581653812 Nov 2014
It's perlmongers day! Lunch at Karma and then tonight we'll be talking about PLACK and PSGI. Also on the agenda for the list and the meeting t...
Peter Bowen — 141278982808 Oct 2014
This afternoon is the mongers lunch at Karma and this evening is the Perl Mongers meeting. As usual, we should have a couple of great presentations, I...
Peter Bowen — 141033536210 Sep 2014
Good Morning Mongers. With the new school year, the evening meeting has been moved back to Wednesday. So that means that you can come see us at lunch ...
Barry Brevik — 140859050721 Aug 2014*
Here is Perl running on my Android phone: http://manicreader.com/gallery/androidperl.jp... ~~Barry Brevik...
See more recent threads