A networking and social group for discussion on Perl, located in Thousand Oaks, California
) (Recent threads
) (144 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 763 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
A networking and social group for discussion on Perl, located in Thousand Oaks, California (thousand-oaks-pm.pm.org)
Peter Bowen — 138610170903 Dec 2013
Okay - let's do this... Is there anyone on the list that could curate a list of open positions and contacts? I envision a list that is sent out pe...
Peter Bowen — 138609348803 Dec 2013
Guys, I've been on many lists, and there were some that were full of postings for "cheap help," while others were more restrained. What ...
Peter Bowen — 138436728613 Nov 2013
Perl Lunch Today @ Cisco's - See you there! :) -Peter...
Peter Bowen — 138116923507 Oct 2013
Howdy Mongers... Perlmongers is on Wednesday and Thursday of this week, and we have a great lineup for you. At lunch, I'll be talking about financ...
Peter Bowen — 138055950030 Sep 2013
Mongers, It's that time again. I'm putting together the meetings for next month. Who has something to share? I'm looking for a lunch prese...
See more recent threads