A networking and social group for discussion on Perl, located in Thousand Oaks, California
) (Recent threads
) (144 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 779 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
A networking and social group for discussion on Perl, located in Thousand Oaks, California (thousand-oaks-pm.pm.org)
Peter Bowen — 139698938508 Apr 2014
Good Afternoon Mongers, It's that time again! On Wednesday lunch is at Cisco's and Thursday Night is Perl Mongers. I'm looking for present...
Peter Bowen — 139463488912 Mar 2014
Mongers, It's perl week! Lunch today at Cisco's in Westlake at noon, and then evening meeting tomorrow. If you're in the area, and you eat...
Juan J. Natera — 139347561827 Feb 2014*
We had another good year at SCALE! I wanted to thank the following individuals, our participation couldn't be possible without your help: Dallas L...
Juan J. Natera — 139276469618 Feb 2014*
Hi, Don't forget SCALE is happening this weekend! https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale12x I hope you remembered to use discount code PMONG! If you...
David McDuffee — 139268256118 Feb 2014
Now that I've been coaxed into joining this list, might as well say hi. I figure one or two Perl Mongers might have shopped at OpAmp. They...
See more recent threads