Seattle Perl Users Group
) (Recent threads
) (145 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 9,389 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
Seattle Perl Users Group (spug-list.pm.org)
Kevin Esteb — 140659261729 Jul 2014
I have uploaded a set of modules to CPAN that are the basis of a message passing, distributed, application framework. I consider it middleware for Per...
SPUG Jobs — 140607580223 Jul 2014
I found my current job in a UW Microbiology lab through SPUG's mailing list last year, and now we're looking for an additional person to work ...
SPUG Jobs — 139656641903 Apr 2014
I am a tools programmer at Isilon/EMC located in Pioneer square. Our team needs folks to help us design, code, fix and maintain our software tool chai...
SPUG Jobs — 139639249901 Apr 2014
Hi, Perl Devs- We have a project that two friends helped on and nearly got done before each got too busy with their day gig projects. It's pretty ...
Andrew Sweger — 139508726817 Mar 2014*
Today is SPUG's birthday, sweet sixteen. The weather is a lot more pleasant than it was 16 years ago today....
See more recent threads