Seattle Perl Users Group
) (Recent threads
) (145 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 9,405 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
Seattle Perl Users Group (spug-list.pm.org)
Atom Powers — 141632160818 Nov 2014
Cascadia IT Conference 2015 (http://casitconf.org/) will be in Seattle in March and we are inviting you to present your finest ideas, projects, and wi...
SPUG Jobs — 140899635025 Aug 2014
Working as a member of the enterprise Performance Engineering team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, executing and analyzi...
Andrew Sweger — 140899002625 Aug 2014
-- Forwarded message -- From: Danielle James To: Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 11:52:30 -0400 Subject: MongoDB in Seattle on September 16th Hi Perl Users! Th...
Andrew Sweger — 140726860005 Aug 2014*
To the remaining few at the dead spug-list: Randal Schwartz, aka merlyn, of Schwartzian Transform and JAPH fame is stopping by -- here, I'll let h...
Kevin Esteb — 140659261729 Jul 2014
I have uploaded a set of modules to CPAN that are the basis of a message passing, distributed, application framework. I consider it middleware for Per...
See more recent threads