Baltimore Perl Mongers
) (Recent threads
) (145 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 177 messages, beginning Jun 2011
- 0 messages added yesterday
Baltimore Perl Mongers (baltimore-pm.pm.org)
Dawn Wallis — 141097611917 Sep 2014*
Due to lack of attendance, I am canceling tonight's meeting. It is extra helpful to me if you do plan to attend that you use the rsvp interface on...
Dawn Wallis — 141044840111 Sep 2014
Hello Group, I hope to see you at our next meeting on Wednesday, September 17th. Remember we are now meeting at the old "Broom Factory" on 3...
Stefan Hornburg (Racke) — 141042796411 Sep 2014
Early bird tickets for the Perl Dancer conference are available for sale until 12th September. You are saving 20 $ on the ticket for the training (6./...
Dawn Wallis — 140865598621 Aug 2014*
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to remind you that we are having a meeting tonight (Thursday, Aug 21) at 6:30 at the new 3500 Boston Street location. Berni...
Dawn Wallis — 140794820113 Aug 2014
Hi Group, We'll meet next Thursday, August 21st at the usual 6:30pm - 8:00pm time. SmartLogic Solutions has graciously provided us with a new meet...
See more recent threads