PolicyKit development list
) (Recent threads
) (87 other Freedesktop.org lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 381 messages, beginning Jun 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
PolicyKit development list (polkit-devel.lists.freedesktop.org)
Tom Gundersen — 137121331514 Jun 2013*
Hi guys, I'm not able to build polkit in a chroot due to the above commit. I have libsystemd-logind installed, but as the cgroup hirearchy does no...
Mohana Sai — 136859853615 May 2013*
I am currently writing an application that can be used by normal users and the application has to fetch data from root privileged folders without a re...
Marat BN — 136330372614 Mar 2013
Hello polkit developers, I have a tiny patch for you, which improves the error message when polkit is unable to initialize authority via D-Bus. Attach...
Serghei Amelian — 134072737226 Jun 2012
Hi David, I expected this response, but i'm trying to do this for several reasons: 1) Qt3 does not support glib event loop natively, so I can...
Serghei Amelian — 134072090926 Jun 2012*
Hello, I'm trying to create a polkit agent for KDE3, using dbus calls and polkit-agent-helper-1. I have two problems: 1) I'm using "org.f...
See more recent threads