Porting FreeBSD to the AMD64 platform
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 15,126 messages, beginning May 2003
- 8 messages added yesterday
Porting FreeBSD to the AMD64 platform (freebsd-amd64.freebsd.org)
FreeBSD Tinderbox — 136915565221 May 2013
TB --- 2013-05-21 13:30:20 - tinderbox 2.10 running on freebsd-current.sentex.ca TB --- 2013-05-21 13:30:20 - FreeBSD freebsd-current.sentex.ca 8.3-PR...
Konstantin Belousov — 136908773320 May 2013*
The ddb use of hardware watchpoints on the x86 architectures is known to be lacking. There are at least two known problems. One is the improper intera...
John Baldwin — 136908203720 May 2013
The following reply was made to PR amd64/178357; it has been noted by GNATS. From: John Baldwin To: , Sofian Brabez Cc: Subject: Re: amd64/178357: [pa...
Sofian Brabez — 136908155720 May 2013*
This patch export CPU Physical and Virtual address sizes through the sysctl interface using do_cpuid function. It also patch the sys/modules/linprocfs...
Anton Shterenlikht — 136908155320 May 2013*
University of Bristol >Environment: System: FreeBSD mech-aslap239.men.bris.ac.uk 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #33 r250633: Tue May 14 20:11:05...
See more recent threads