List dedicated to development questions
) (Recent threads
) (4 other Scilab lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 965 messages, beginning Dec 2009
- 1 messages added yesterday
List dedicated to development questions (dev.lists.scilab.org)
Peter Senna Tschudin — 136922489422 May 2013
Are there instructions on how to compile Scilab YaSp on Fedora? There are missing dependencies......
Samuel Gougeon — 136887803018 May 2013*
Hello, This SEP has been posted under the review https://codereview.scilab.org/#/c/11455/ : https://codereview.scilab.org/cat/11455%2C2%2... The case ...
Ibrahim ERTURK — 136887646518 May 2013*
Hi, I've tried to demos for JIMS. However, It seems that data type jvoid is undefined. My config as follow... - Win7 64bit - Scilab 5.4.1 - JIMS 1...
Jean-Pierre Dussault — 136873484116 May 2013*
Hi all, is there a way to specify the IEEE rounding mode (up, down, nearest, 0) for scilab computations? Thx! JPD...
Samuel Gougeon — 136838904412 May 2013
Hi, A SEP 95 was recently submitted in CodeReview: https://codereview.scilab.org/cat/11455%2C2%2... Despite no input is expected since the SEP has not...
See more recent threads