Information for PBI Developers
) (Recent threads
) (7 other PC-BSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,037 messages, beginning Feb 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
Information for PBI Developers (pbi-dev.lists.pcbsd.org)
Radio młodych bandytów — 136916262421 May 2013*
Hello. I'm just tweaking my PC to play with a number of C compilers...almost all that are in ports actually. I built PBIs for them, but when it ca...
Jeff — 136876177717 May 2013*
Yakuake is set to start with the system power up and used to work fine but now I get this error since I updated to the latest PBI: Yakuake was unable ...
nemysis — 136855257514 May 2013*
This is mine new FreeBSD Port PySpaceWar An open-source game, loosely inspired by Spacewar!, Gravity Wars, and a bit by Star Control (I and II). Two s...
Bridger Dyson-Smith — 136855254614 May 2013*
Hi all, I think I'm doing this right. :) I'd like to pass along an updated CenterIM PBI, with more protocols enabled. Please let me know if I ...
Curt Dox — 136753470702 May 2013
Hello! There seems to be one somewhat serious flaw (according to this output below) but the rest may be more related to running within KDE. It did not...
See more recent threads