) (Recent threads
) (85 other Freedesktop.org lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 954 messages, beginning Jun 2005
- 0 messages added yesterday
Dan Nicholson — 136881374417 May 2013*
Here are some patches to make rpmvercmp easier to compare with upstream and to catch up to recent changes. Moving the code to a separate file makes se...
Dan Nicholson — 136879291117 May 2013*
Here's a few fixes to improve the two relocatable package features in pkg-config. For the redefined prefix feature, I allowed the default to be co...
Hardik Gohil — 136732402530 Apr 2013*
Hello, I am trying to build webkit-clutter using Mingw on windows,it is giving error ./configure: line 17485: syntax error near unexpected token `0.16...
Dan Nicholson — 136647900320 Apr 2013
Currently PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR is used to override the default search path, but this is really a poor name for what it's accomplishing. Accept a new ...
LRN — 136559949410 Apr 2013*
I've noticed gcc complaining about escaping of some strings during pkg-config building (it complained that it doesn't know what "\/...
See more recent threads