) (Recent threads
) (7 other PC-BSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 746 messages, beginning Jan 2007
- 1 messages added yesterday
Developers' List (dev.lists.pcbsd.org)
Claudio L. — 136935484524 May 2013
Hello, I'm ready to introduce the new loader look. I've attached pre-compiled binaries to make it easy to test it (same binaries will work for...
Ken Moore — 136889877518 May 2013*
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that the new AppCafe is now on GITHUB in the main pcbsd/src-qt4/pc-softwaremanager directory. Some of the ...
Claudio L. — 136887301818 May 2013*
Is anyone aware of problems with the FICL compiler? I stumbled upon a problem where if I add a couple of variable declarations to beastie.4th, the com...
Claudio L. — 136874907317 May 2013*
Hello all, At this point I have a working loader that will only show the menu if the Alt key is pressed, otherwise boot the default option. I also add...
Yuri Momotiuk — 136811575809 May 2013*
Hi all How aout registration pc-bsd project here - http://scan.coverity.com/ for external software defects scanning? Currently registered projects lis...
See more recent threads