) (Recent threads
) (75 other Ibiblio lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 411 messages, beginning Oct 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
Mike Linksvayer — 136141663821 Feb 2013
Hi Chitu, Thanks for bringing this up again. I started a page, including with links to previous discussions. http://acawiki.org/AcaWiki:License_change...
Jodi Schneider — 136138962220 Feb 2013*
Glad to see an acawiki summary getting reuse to summarize one of the articles in a Wikipedia competition: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Wiki...
Mike Linksvayer — 136107014017 Feb 2013*
A major problem was SMW queries continually getting hammered by all manner of crawlers. I added http://acawiki.org/robots.txt several days ago with Us...
Mike Linksvayer — 135958503430 Jan 2013*
The "post a summary" function has broken, looks like due to a MediaWiki upgrade leaving an extension broken. I am finally taking this as a k...
Jodi Schneider — 135557884915 Dec 2012
The main challenge to automating is where to get the metrics from. Do we know anybody in bibliometrics? This would be a great question.... Many fields...
See more recent threads