Purdue Perl Mongers mailing list
) (Recent threads
) (145 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 866 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
Purdue Perl Mongers mailing list (purdue-pm.pm.org)
djacoby — 141874727416 Dec 2014
I'm here, but looks like my announce code didn't fire off Sent from my pocket supercomputer <div> Original message </div><div...
Joe Kline — 141874602816 Dec 2014
[ArchiveOrange]: There doesn't seem to be anything here...
Mark Senn — 141780078205 Dec 2014*
Another followup to Rick's message about sharing Perl variable values in Perl and POD. From http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=714673 As JavaFan an...
Rick Westerman — 141763113703 Dec 2014*
Found an interesting way to embed variables into pod. You might want this so you could report the VERSION both inside pod plus as $VERSION. But you co...
Mark Senn — 141657614821 Nov 2014
The ``mod_perl 2 User's Guide'' covers mod_perl 2 and was written in 2007. (I didn't have anything to do with the production of this b...
See more recent threads