Purdue Perl Mongers mailing list
) (Recent threads
) (145 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 822 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 5 messages added yesterday
Purdue Perl Mongers mailing list (purdue-pm.pm.org)
Ken mcNamara — 140871102722 Aug 2014*
Thanks for the answers - they were interesting and helpful. LANGUAGES - This statement from 'dsk' clarifies something I think is key - ...
Ken mcNamara — 140865394821 Aug 2014*
If you needed to hire a programmer for an important project... What do you look for? Multiple languages? System agnostic? Prefers programming to eatin...
Dave Jacoby — 140863171621 Aug 2014
I remember a few years ago, Mark Senn talked through an idea of networking stoplights so they can communicate with each other, handling traffic more e...
jacoby.david — 140836825118 Aug 2014*
Greetings! This is an automated message to announce that Purdue Perl Mongers will meet TOMORROW at 11:30am in WSLR 116. Generally, we discuss computin...
Mark Senn — 140655613828 Jul 2014
Some times I like to use a "while(1)" only so I can do a "and last" to break out of the while loop. For quick and dirty code I fin...
See more recent threads