Purdue Perl Mongers mailing list
) (Recent threads
) (145 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 828 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
Purdue Perl Mongers mailing list (purdue-pm.pm.org)
Mark Senn — 141106960818 Sep 2014*
Purdue Perl Mongers, I've been using Perl 6 and like it much better than Perl 5. Perl 6 is a complete redesign and rewrite of Perl 5. Programming ...
derrick — 140889962124 Aug 2014
Yelp is hosting a dataset challenge. I don't think I'll have time to do anything serious right now, but I am interested in learning machine le...
Ken mcNamara — 140887436924 Aug 2014
Mark F. and Mark S. contributed some additional valuable points - //////////////////////////////////// Thanks for the answers - they were interesting ...
Ken mcNamara — 140871102722 Aug 2014*
Thanks for the answers - they were interesting and helpful. LANGUAGES - This statement from 'dsk' clarifies something I think is key - ...
Ken mcNamara — 140865394821 Aug 2014*
If you needed to hire a programmer for an important project... What do you look for? Multiple languages? System agnostic? Prefers programming to eatin...
See more recent threads