IETF announcement list. No discussions.
) (Recent threads
) (187 other Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,897 messages, beginning Mar 2011
- 5 messages added yesterday
IETF announcement list. No discussions. (ietf-announce.ietf.org)
NomCom Chair — 136918191022 May 2013
The IETF Nominating Committee (NomCom) is currently working to fill the IAB mid-term vacancy created by the resignation of Spencer Dawkins. The NomCom...
The IESG — 136916657321 May 2013
The IESG has received a request from the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG (mmusic) to consider the following document: - 'Real Time Stream...
The IESG — 136914917521 May 2013
The IESG has received a request from the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG (mmusic) to consider the following document: - 'Miscellaneous Ca...
The IESG — 136910358321 May 2013
The IESG has approved the following document: - 'Applicability of MPLS-TP Linear Protection for Ring Topologies' (draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-prot...
The IESG — 136910328221 May 2013
The IESG has approved the following document: - 'Discovery of the IPv6 Prefix Used for IPv6 Address Synthesis' (draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discov...
See more recent threads